Monday, November 17, 2008

The terrorists are killing and targeting Christians in Iraq according to a high school student whose blog I follow. The student is a Muslim but has an obvious compassion for the Christian population there. I've noticed that there is no news about this targeting of Christians in the MSM...so I thought I would share a few paragraphs with you here from the post one day this past October...less than a month ago. I'll not post the blog site...to keep the students identity as secure as I can...one never knows...

...beside being busy with school, and homework, this week was really bad, the situation became unbearable, the terrorists killed many Christians, and bombed their houses for no reason but trying to separate us from each other (which won't happen, our hearts are with the Christians in Mosul, we are praying for them continuously), many families left their city, and went to country side, I am so worried about all Christians I know, my neighbors, teachers, and friends, my best friend in the whole world is Christian, I don't know what will happen to me if terrorists hurts her or her family, I hope she'll remain safe, I pray for her and all Iraqis every single day..

I can't imagine that my neighbors, friends, and teachers who taught me for years, in kindergarten, primary and secondary were forced to leave and that they are living in the villages or churches, I heard that my favorite teacher is living in the tent, with her family and kids who left school, such a respectful loving and caring woman who taught generations for over than 30 years shouldn't live in a tent and be treated this way, nor the other Christians ..

What...is...(my edit here) the government is waiting for? 2000 families left Mosul last week, the terrorists are everywhere killing and threatening innocent Iraqis who belong to different religions and casts...

We might add the Christians in Iraq to our prayers.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page