Monday, August 04, 2008


New Covenant Psalm 16







Scribed upon the hearts of those who relish the Dear One.

"In Christ"...how fast the sound of those two words.
"My Lord"...believe this confession? "My Lord."

Have you believed the Dear One's confession? "I delight in you."

I despise the bile that has been in my heart...
on my lips...
but by the grace of God...
no more.

Dear One...you have captured my heart.
Like the wild stallion captured in the field
I've kicked and whined in fear and fury!
But at last I see...
Your fields are luscious indeed.

I love your gentle proddings in the night,
"Are you awake? Would you spend some time with just me?"

Dear One, you have captured my mind,
you have captured my heart.
Every part of my being is at peace...in you.

Shalom, yes full and total fulfillment,
I've found in you.

XtnYoda Shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page