Thursday, June 12, 2014

Daily Nugget

   Thursday, June 12th, 2014, Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.
Everyone gets on the wrong road at times. We come down hills, rough roads, and dangerous detours. What we do when we meet these obstacles determines our destiny. We must remember the world never hears from those who look for a place to sit down and quit.

We must get up today and turn ourselves toward the task God has set before us. The disciples in Mark 1 heard and answered  Jesus’s call to “Follow me” We must be willing to march toward the destiny God's leadership will takes us in our lives.

God, let me follow You and become the man You need for my family, my church, my country, and Your kingdom. Amen.

Bro. Bill 
In GOD we Trust!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page