Monday, August 05, 2013

Daily Nugget

   Monday, August 5th, 2013.  Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

A dad was down in the cellar of his shop when he noticed his small son standing at the edge of the open trap door. He called up, “Here I am, Sonny, jump down.”

But the boy hesitated. “I can’t, Daddy; I can’t see you.”

Up came the answer, “No, but I can see you; trust me and jump, and I will catch you.” At this point, the boy jumped because he trusted his father.


We stand on the brink of a week ahead where we cannot see what is beyond the present; however, because we trust our heavenly Father, we can go forward into the challenges before us knowing He is with us all the way. The writer of Matthew 28:20 assures us with these words of Jesus, “ Lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.”
God, into Your arms I place my trust. Amen
Thank You, God.

Bro. Bill
In GOD we Trust!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page