Saturday, December 18, 2010



Saturday, December 18th, 2010. Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

"This morning, through a picture of the beauty God puts before us, I was reminded of His blessings. I had seen the same sky, but God used one of His servant to record the message and send it to me. I was blessed to see it the first time, and even greater to have a copy of the scene sent to me a few hours later. The blessing of the picture was of an individual who was obedient to record the sunrise and to share with others who may have missed it."

We have opportunities every day to bless someone with a picture or poem or Scripture God has impressed upon us. The writer of Hebrews 13:16 encourages us with these words:
“Don’t neglect to do good and to share, for God is pleased with such sacrifices.”
Do not neglect to do the good things for which God has gifted you. As far as sharing the abilities with which God has blessed you, I would offer this word of encouragement: “You be the blessing to someone today.”

"God, let me be a blessing to others even as they are to me.
Amen."


Bro. Bill

God, You are awesome!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page