Saturday, September 26, 2009



Saturday, September 26th. Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

“I not only use all the brains I have but all I can borrow.”
(Woodrow Wilson)

What great advice, considering many folks apparently don’t use the one brain they have. It appears Woodrow Wilson learned how to listen and use what advice was given to him. I will bet with an attitude like that, he never lacked for people to give him their opinions.

The writer of Proverbs gives this advice which would be good for all of us:
“A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels.”
(Proverbs 1:5)

"God, help me to use all the brains I have as well as the ones You bring across my path.
Amen."


Let God be God in your life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page