Thursday, July 02, 2009



Thursday, July 2nd. Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

John Newton claims: “For my own part, if my pocket was full of stones, I have no right to throw one at the greatest backslider upon the earth. I have either done as bad or worse than he, or I certainly should if the Lord had left me a little to myself; for I am made of just the same materials: if there be any difference, it is wholly of grace.”

Ephesians 2:8-9 reminds us,
“For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.”
"Dear Heavenly Father forgive me for my sins committed and the times I might be tempted to think anything but your grace has made me worthy to be in your presence. Amen."

Walk with Him in the light of His word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page