Monday, June 22, 2009



Monday, June 22nd. Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

Have you ever seen a tailor place a piece of absorbent paper over a spot of grease and press down on it with a hot iron? Why does he do it? The heat melts the grease, and the paper absorbs it. Real love absorbs the spots in the lives of others, making them feel the warmth of our own hearts for them.

As friends, we receive our friends even with their own imperfections. We give and receive love without regard to these flaws. The writer of Proverbs reminds us:
“A friend loves at all times, And a brother is born for adversity.”
(Proverbs 17:17)
Do you feel the love?

"God, help me to be the friend my friends' needs. Help me expand my coast for the friends You want in my life.
Amen."


Live for Him in all ways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page