Monday, April 13, 2009


The Good News of God's Son - Romans 1:9 from CHBC Worship on Vimeo.

Ok... here is xtnyoda's Easter message.

The reason I share this here is because of my great burden for the hurt and wounded of life.

We have often missed the powerful point that Jesus also died experiencing our hurts... as well as our sins.

When you have time... give me 25 minutes... esp the first 15 minutes... it might be an investment that could very well change your life.

chuck aka xtnyoda, shalomed

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachelle Jones said...

We have missed you so much, we love your delivery of God's word so much...

We will be watching for more!

10:14 PM  
Blogger XtnYoda said...

Thanks Army Wife.

We are proud of you and yours!

I posted my web site for further sermons.

God Bless!

chuck

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page