Saturday, February 07, 2009

Fireman Gary G. Swenchonis, Jr. Denied Justice Here in the Country that he gave his life for. Gary's Father, "President Obama: Do you know how much it hurts to see you drop the charges against our sons killers? First the Dictator of Yemen freed our son's killers. And now you sir. We had hoped for some justice here in our own country. But now it appears that politics are more important than justice and the truth."

THIS POSTED YESTERDAY BY THE FATHER OF Fireman Gary G. Swenchonis, KILLED ABOARD THE USS COLE IN THE TERRORIST ATTACK IN 2000, WHOSE MURDERER, AL-NASHIRI, HAD HIS CHARGES DROPPED BY OBAMA.

Friday, February 6, 2009
WHY WE CHOSE NOT TO MEET WITH PRESIDENT OBAMA

...It came as no surprise to me when an Obama's aide called to tell me that we had an invitation to attend a meeting where president Obama would explain his reasons for dismissing the charges against the terrorists. I told him that it was on a short notice and that we would not be attending.

Why attend a meeting when you already know the inevitable outcome... I knew that I would have to tell my wife later on when we got home that our murdered son's trail had become a victim of petty politics. And that she would be upset and hurt yet again.

I wish that our government would not play the head games that they have played with the victims families....

While my family, myself and a good majority of Americans are wondering how can the Military Commissions Tribunals which were approved by congress can be overturned a by a President who does not agree with them. That's not a democracy... As victims we had hoped that our own government would show us a little more respect. Wrong!

Back in 2000 right after the attack on the Cole we refused to meet with President Clinton, and I also refused to speak with Vice President Gore....

I am sick to death of all the support that these terrorists have here in America. From Human Rights Groups to the far left loonies. I am working at obtaining a lawyer to find out if we the victim's families and the actual victims have any constitutional rights. Are if those rights are only reserved for the terrorists who murdered our son. I have grown weary and tired of watching my sons mother and sister be hurt by their own government time after time again....

We chose not to meet with Clinton because we had no respect for the man. We knew he had done nothing for the victims of the Embassy bombings, and expected that he would make only empty promises like he had after all the other bombings on his watch. We were right. My decision as not to meet President Obama was not because I disrespected the man, but that he had already made his decision quite clear to everyone....

I just read where the White House speaker for Obama stated "the president is interested in swift justice". 8 friking long years to bring one of the terrorists to trial to only have the charges dismissed on the terrorist! And that's Obama's idea of swift justice? Oh please!

the Father's blog site

This in follow up to yesterday's post about the fire analogy. Go read the entire post by this distraught Father and Mother of a murdered son...

Looks like we are going to play politics for awhile instead of protecting America and defending the honor of our nation's dead at the hands of terrorists.

1 Comments:

Blogger jhthompson said...

This is a travesty! I pray for comfort for the victims of that terrorist act.....Obama is so wrong on this

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page