Monday, January 05, 2009



I've received a reply e-mail from Cleber to one I sent to him and his family stating our support and prayers. I sent him the e-mail as a response to the story I posted earlier. I would like to share it with you here.

-------- My Original Message --------

Dear Cleber and family, My family went through very similar experiences in the United States back in the early 1980's. God was faithful, and now millions of children are being legally homeschooled in the United States. God is using your family for a great purpose! One day millions of Brazillian children and parents will be very grateful for your great sacrifice. I've posted some of your story on my blog site hoping to get more people aware and praying for you and yours.

In Christ,

Chuck

And then Cleber's reply...


Dear Chuck,

Thank you for your support. We need your prayers. This is not our case, but of many families, that now are homeschooling their children underground. Now a light start shining at the end of the tunel. a godly man introduced a bill on the congress. I think would help a lot if american people e-mail the brazilian embassy to show support of our case. Please take a look at these articles on this site and follow the links at the end.

Thank you and God bless you and your family, and also thank you for inspiring others to accomplish God´s purpose.

Thank you Cleber for taking the time to respond, and know that we are holding you up to the Throne of God's Grace and Mercy!

chuck aka xtnyoda

2 Comments:

Blogger jhthompson said...

awesome story, this man and his family are very brave

8:09 PM  
Blogger XtnYoda said...

Thanks Jeremy for remembering them. As I find out more I'll keep us posted.

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page