Sunday, October 26, 2008

Yesterday it was ol' Barney I quoted as to his desire to slash the military budget.

Today it is Barack himself you will see promise to not only drastically cut the military budget...but he actually promises to begin working with Russia to DISARM the United States of America!


here is the link

And, here is what he clearly says he will do as president.
“I will cut investments in unproven missile defense systems. I will not weaponize space. I will slow our development of future combat systems....I will set a goal of a world without nuclear weapons. To seek that goal, I will not develop new nuclear weapons. I will seek a global ban on the production of fissile material. And I will negotiate with Russia to take our ICBM’s off hair-trigger alert.”

With the current world situation of crazed terrorists and genocidal hatred this sounds just a little...bizarre to me...to say the least...OK...it sounds absolutely preposterous or remarkably naive...

Go watch the video for yourself...he is quite determined in his one minute declaration.


H/T to Bill Whittle of National Review you can read here

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page